Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BHUMI Siragugal 2011

Siragugal is the annual cultural festival of BHUMI. In 2011 around 1500 kids from different orphanages in and around Chennai participated. It was a two day event. First day had sports and cultural events were organised on second day. Considering my tight academic schedule, I could attend only the second day. This was my second year with Siragugal. The event not just brings joy to the kids but also get me immense satisfaction.  The day starts early (6 AM) and goes on till late evening (9 PM) thus makes me hell tired but end of the day it always give me a big sense of achievement.
This year I borrowed Suvi’s DSLR and tried to capture some of the moments.

 Our logo
 Fish Painting 
 All set for a dance number
 I was speechless 
 The Dude
 A million dollar smile
Talking Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment