Friday, January 27, 2012

First Day with MY DSLR

I love travelling and the best way to capture your memories and stories of your travel is photography. My orkut and FB accounts are full of such photos. Now it was time to put in bit more effort and get a better camera (oh please, I never meant you can’t click good pictures with Point and Shoot Cameraa, good photos are always much more about photographer than camera or even object). But I wanted a DSLR thus got one, Nikon D3100 (lens 18-55).
Mahabalipuram (World Heritage Site) is just 7 KM away from my College. Thus went to Sea Shore Temple early in the morning with my friend Suvasree for my first few click clicks .... J


Sea Shore Temple

A Closer Look

When no one else was there

2 comments:

  1. "Breaking-in" your DSLR in style :) Great trip and great photos. We should do it again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete